(Press Release) Mondottica has announced that it has renewed eyewear licenses with Ted Baker, Pepe Jeans and Christian Lacroix.
The Ted Baker license runs through 2020, while Pepe Jeans and Christian Lacroix will run through 2018. They join Hackett, Anna Sui and Marimekko, with whom long-term agreements are in place.
"We are very pleased that these key brands remain locked in for this coming period, which we anticipate will be the biggest growth in our history,” says Michael Jardine, Mondottica founder and CEO. “We will soon announce many new developments, and it is reassuring to know that we have our key brand partners in place to anchor our future.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says