(Press Release) Kenmark, a designer and distributor of optical eyewear and sunglasses, recently honored its top territory managers at its sales meeting in Captiva Island, Florida.
The award winners were recognized for their outstanding sales efforts, consistent customer satisfaction and exceptional performances in 2015.
“We had a great time in Florida reflecting on our successes from 2015 and sharing our goals for 2016 through our excellent work sessions,” says John Justice, Kenmark’s senior VP of sales. “And of course the 80 degree and sunny weather on Saturday made for a much enjoyed play time on the beach and the golf course!”
Here’s the list of winners:
- Territory Manager of the Year: Carla White
- Kenmark Top Ten Territory Managers: Jamie Bradford, Chuck Ford, Pat Gantt, Paul Goddard, Mark Lake, Heather Williams, Steve Mount, Steve Robb, Carla White and Cliff Woodward
- Stock Order Award Winner: Jennifer Frazier
- Keeper of the Key (Most New Accounts Winner): Delana Chipman
- Rookie of the Year Winner: Jeff Ballen
- Co-Regional Manager of the Year: Pat Gantt and Mark Lake
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says