(Press Release) HAUPPAUGE, NY – Aspire Eyewear has introduced its new social contest, #AspireToBe, a frame naming contest designed to encourage engagement with the brand on social media.
Held on the Aspire Facebook page (facebook.com/AspireEyewear), the #AspireToBecontest invites eyecare professionals and consumers to provide suggested names for one of the next Aspire frames with a fall 2016 release. The contest highlights the brand nomenclature; models are named according to aspirational adjectives that express consumers’ unique style or what they may “aspire to be.”
One winner will receive his or her choice of an Aspire optical frame or sunglass from an existing collection, as well as the winning named frame, when available. The winner will be selected by a team of Aspire judges.
The Aspire Facebook page has more information regarding the #AspireToBe frame naming contest as well as the complete contest rules. Aspire is distributed exclusively by ClearVision Optical.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses