(Press Release) ClearVision was recently named a finalist in four categories in the 10th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service:
- Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department of the Year
- Customer Service Team of the Year – Recovery Situation
The awards are presented by the Stevie Awards, which organizes several business awards shows including the International Business Awards and American Business Awards. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide.
ClearVision was also nominated in the Stevie Awards People’s Choice for Favorite Customer Service. The winner of this award is determined by voting. To vote, visit peopleschoice.stevieawards.com, and enter code N452A. The deadline to vote is Feb. 12.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder