(Press Release) LOUISVILLE, KY – Eyewear and sunglass manufacturer Kenmark has redesigned its website.
The new website features a clean design and improved functionality. New additions include "The Mirror," the company blog, and the Print Specs feature, making it easier for consumers to place orders. It also includes seamless social media integration for easier sharing. The site will be updated regularly with the latest news.
“I am thrilled to launch Kenmark’s new website. The sleek and modern design fits nicely with the overall direction we plan to take Kenmark’s look in the future,” says Art Director Tess Tooker. “We will continue to update and enhance features of the site to create a more enjoyable experience for our customers and end consumers alike.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says