(Press Release) MELVILLE, NY – Marchon Eyewear, a manufacturer and distributor of eyewear and sunwear, has introduced a new corporate ad campaign, “Marchon Me."
Through this campaign, Marchon’s accounts have a platform to express their personality and relationship with the company. In order to capture the perspective of an account, Marchon held a nationwide casting call both online and in person at Vision Expo West 2015. More than 250 participants entered for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to New York City to star in the Marchon Me campaign. Five winners from across the country were chosen based on their responses and flown to New York one weekend in December for the photo shoot.
Here are the faces of the Marchon Me campaign:
- Holly Acebo, owner of Lens Masters
- Brent Bair, store manager of Longe Optical Enterprises
- Sol Regwan, optometrist at FY Optometry Center
- Ebony Thomas, optician at Northwest Hills Eye Care (Premier Program Account)
- Esther Zuniga, ABO optician at Eye Center of Napa Valley (Premier Program Account)
"Through this campaign, we hope to further emphasize the importance of our relationships with each and every one of our accounts as well as the values that drive us every day,” says Claudio Gottardi, president and CEO of Marchon.