(Press Release) ALAMEDA, CA – Primary Eyecare Network (PEN), a division of ABB Optical Group, announced that it has added JMA, a professional employer organization (PEO), to its vendor panel. Through PEN's agreement with the company, PEN members can benefit from human resources management services.
“Outsourcing the functions of a human resources department can allow independent optometrists to better focus on patient care and revenue-generating activities,” says PEN Senior Director of Operations Matt Oliver. "We believe the services and knowledge offered by the seasoned professionals at JMA will greatly benefit our members, who are all small-business owners."
JMA is a PEO for small-to-medium sized businesses. The company has extensive experience working with medical practices and provides services such as employee recruitment and management of payroll, benefits, workers' compensation, audits and reporting, regulation compliance, and employment law issues. PEN members are entitled to a broad range of complimentary services, including job applicant recruiting and employee performance reviews.
For more information, visit primaryeye.net.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear