(Press Release) ALAMEDA, CA – Primary Eyecare Network (PEN), a division of ABB Optical Group, announced that it has added JMA, a professional employer organization (PEO), to its vendor panel. Through PEN's agreement with the company, PEN members can benefit from human resources management services.
“Outsourcing the functions of a human resources department can allow independent optometrists to better focus on patient care and revenue-generating activities,” says PEN Senior Director of Operations Matt Oliver. "We believe the services and knowledge offered by the seasoned professionals at JMA will greatly benefit our members, who are all small-business owners."
JMA is a PEO for small-to-medium sized businesses. The company has extensive experience working with medical practices and provides services such as employee recruitment and management of payroll, benefits, workers' compensation, audits and reporting, regulation compliance, and employment law issues. PEN members are entitled to a broad range of complimentary services, including job applicant recruiting and employee performance reviews.
For more information, visit primaryeye.net.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs