(Press Release) Longtime Luxottica executive Mary Anne Stangby has been promoted to SVP & GM of Sunglass Hut North America. She replaces John Haugh, who left to join Iconix as CEO. Stangby was previously SVP & GM of Sears Optical at Luxottica.
With Stangby's promotion, Alexis McLaughlin, who is SVP & GM of Target Optical, will add the Sears business to her responsibilities.
Pete Bridgman who is currently SVP & GM of Pearle Vision, is being elevated to SVP & GM of LensCrafters. Eric Anderson, who previously led LensCrafters, has left the company.
Additionally, Alex Wilkes, who has led the eye care team at LensCrafters, will be promoted to SVP & GM for Pearle Vision.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says