(Press Release) Alcon, a division of Novartis, was recently awarded Product of the Year for Clear Care Plus with HydraGlydeTM in the Eye Care category of the 2016 Consumer Survey of Product Innovation.
Product of the Year Award selection is based on a nationally representative survey of 40,000 consumers across 29 categories. This is the first-ever Product of the Year Award for Alcon.
“Clear Care Plus has been a welcome addition to the contact lens care category among eyecare professionals,” says Carla Mack, OD, MBA, FAAO, director of professional and clinical support at Alcon. “To be named Product of the Year in the Eye Care category also clearly shows that consumers have embraced the innovation in this product, which combines the excellent disinfection of a hydrogen peroxide solution with the added benefit of HydraGlydeTM Moisture Matrix technology.”
Clear Care Plus with HydraGlydeTM is a hydrogen peroxide contact lens cleaning solution with Alcon’s proprietary HydraGlydeTM Moisture Matrix technology. It was launched in 2015 and is available in most mass, drug and grocery retailers.
Visit clearcare.com to learn more.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear