(Press Release) PADUA – Carrera’s new advertising campaign will spotlight Academy Award-winning actor, musician, director and entrepreneur Jared Leto, whom the eyewear maker chose to embody the theme of its new marketing concept: “Maverick: an independent mind and a bold personality.”
The first part of the campaign was recently shot in Los Angeles as a street-style photo shoot with Leto and photographer Alasdair McLellan. Leto is wearing Carrera “Impel” (113/S) for sun and “Beam” (CA 6660) for optical. Impel is a feather-light pilot frame made from laser-cut stainless steel, complemented by a matt finishing. The shape of the sunglasses recalls an iconic pilot frame with a reversed bridge for a lightweight experience. Beam is a new pair of optical frames made of stainless steel featuring a lightweight construction.
Leto will also be featured in the second part of the campaign, which will be centered around social media and focused on people representing different aspects of a “Maverick” mind.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses