(Press Release) WILTON, CT – L’Amy America’s holiday charity program – “Help the World to See a Better Tomorrow, Today” – which ran Sept. 1 through Dec. 31 2015, resulted in thousands of frames that will be donated to those in need through various charities.
Thousands of L’Amy America customers signed up for the program and tracked their L’Amy America brands’ sell-thru for Ann Taylor, Bally Switzerland, Balmain, Columbia, Kenzo, Nicole Miller, Nina Ricci, Sperry, L’Amy Paris, C by L’Amy and Vision’s. For every frame sold, one frame is donated to a person in need. The charities involved are Lions Club International, New Eyes for the Needy, Volunteer Optometric Services for Humanity (VOSH) and Eyewear for Kids, each of which is known for its service and dedication to giving the gift of vision around the world.
“We are thrilled with the results of our charity program and find that the simplest acts of kindness are more powerful than anything else we could have accomplished,” says Cheryl Canning, brand manager.
Since starting this program six years ago, L’Amy America has donated tens of thousands of frames to deserving charities to service-needy patients.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses