(Press Release) WILTON, CT – L’Amy America’s holiday charity program – “Help the World to See a Better Tomorrow, Today” – which ran Sept. 1 through Dec. 31 2015, resulted in thousands of frames that will be donated to those in need through various charities.
Thousands of L’Amy America customers signed up for the program and tracked their L’Amy America brands’ sell-thru for Ann Taylor, Bally Switzerland, Balmain, Columbia, Kenzo, Nicole Miller, Nina Ricci, Sperry, L’Amy Paris, C by L’Amy and Vision’s. For every frame sold, one frame is donated to a person in need. The charities involved are Lions Club International, New Eyes for the Needy, Volunteer Optometric Services for Humanity (VOSH) and Eyewear for Kids, each of which is known for its service and dedication to giving the gift of vision around the world.
“We are thrilled with the results of our charity program and find that the simplest acts of kindness are more powerful than anything else we could have accomplished,” says Cheryl Canning, brand manager.
Since starting this program six years ago, L’Amy America has donated tens of thousands of frames to deserving charities to service-needy patients.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners