(Press Release) CARROLLTON, TX – Nouveau Eyewear will soon unveil a new brand identity, one that aims to reflect a new chapter in the company’s history that started with its acquisition by Walman.
The new brand identity is intended to complement Walman and its other six divisions: Walman Optical, Walman Instruments, X-Cel Specialty Contacts, ImageWear, ADO Practice Solutions and Ultra Optics.
“Nouveau Eyewear is a natural addition for Walman,” says Marty Bassett, CEO and president of Walman. “Nouveau has a 30-year tradition of excellence in the frame industry. Together we can leverage our combined strengths to offer customers unmatched quality and convenience in every category of the optical business.”
The new brand identity will appear this month in trade advertising, corporate communications, online at nouveaueyewear.com, and across all social media sites supported by Nouveau Eyewear.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners