(Press Release) Modo has announced the launch of its newly updated website, modo.com.
The updated site features new images, an updated product lineup and smoother navigation, with new menus allowing the user to learn more about the company’s brands and manufacturing processes. The revamped site also includes information about the the company’s pledges to social responsibility.
Modo, founded in 1990 in Soho, New York by Alessandro Lanaro, designs, manufactures and distributes a portfolio of house, designer and contemporary lifestyle brands. Its brands include Modo, Eco, Derek Lam, 10 Crosby and other.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling