(Press Release) Italian eyewear maker X-IDE debuted nine styles at the recently held 2016 Mido Eyewear Show.
Beta and Gamma are two new additions to the Titanium line, both of which feature lightweight designs and uncommon color effects. The frames have an exclusive hinge with a star-shaped mount based on the TORX T3 system.
Tiglio and Acacia, the company’s latest women’s styles, showcase bold colors and are embellished by rich treatments applied to the plastic. Tiglio is designed for consumers seeking distinct color combinations, while Acacia features a cat eye shape with unique patterns.
Other new frame styles include the Betulla, Magnolia and Quercia. Additionally, Acero and Salice were added to the kids’ line.
The X-IDE collection is manufactured by Immagine 98.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says