(Press Release) Komono, a Belgian watch and sunglass brand, has introduced BALOJI + KOMONO, a sunglasses collection curated by Congolese singer Baloji.
Komono Curated is an ongoing series of capsule collections and artist collaborations. In this collection, the company worked with Baloji to develop four styles of Komono sunglasses: Kitoko, Dizzy, Tshala and Mujinga.
The sunglasses feature scratch-resistant CR39 lenses with UV 400 protection, gold-plated stainless steel details and heat moldable temples. The oversized Kitoko frame, pictured here, is inspired by 1980s hip-hop styling and the glasses worn by Belgian king Baudouin I (1951-1993). Baudoin influenced the European-inspired, middle class stylistic movements of the 1960s.
For more information about Komono, visit komono.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says