(Press Release) Blackfin has launched its spring/summer collection of sunglasses, which includes classic aviator and panto shapes with lightweight titanium and beta-titanium frames.
The Weston BF760 features a double bridge, slender temples and flat and rounded lenses to achieve a 1980s look. The three color options play on the contrast between matte and mirror-finish materials: a matte dark-grey/yellow titanium frame with golden mirrored lenses, a matte dark grey/light green frame with sky blue mirrored lenses, and a dark brown/brushed titanium frame with brown graduated-tint lenses.
Inspired by the aviator shape, Brunswick BF761, in the ultra-lightweight Blackfin ZERO range, is available in satin-finish gold with golden mirrored lenses, matte black with sky blue mirrored lenses, and matte brown with brown graduated-tint lenses.
All Blackfin sunglasses have lenses with a seven-layer, anti-reflection coating. The frames have the patented Swordfish temple tips whose break-off guides allow the temples to be shortened.
All Blackfin eyewear is manufactured according to the neomadeinitaly concept, a new, strictly all-Italian production model.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners