(Press Release) Polaroid Eyewear has launched its spring/summer 2016 Twist Collection, available for adults and kids.
Twist sunglasses aim to provide true color perception, anti-glare vision and UV protection through UltraSight polarized lenses. The new models feature rubber frames with flash mirrored lenses and come in blue, green, orange, fuchsia, gray and black.
The two adult sun styles include PLD 6014/S and PLD 6015/S, available in six colors each. The kids style, PLD 8018/S, is for ages 8-12.
Adult styles (PLD 6014/S and PLD 6015/S): $65.00 (MSRP) / $29.50 (WHSL)
Kids style (PLD 8018/S): $39.50 (MSRP) / $18.00 (WHSL)
“The Polaroid Twist sunglasses collection for adults and kids is not only playful and colorful but flexible and lightweight – the perfect match between functionality and coolness at an affordable price,” says Glenn Rusk, commercial head of Safilo North America.
Polaroid's PLD 6014
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says