(Press Release) Evatik has rolled out new designs for the spring that showcase a modern aesthetic with a retro influence.
The new E-9124 frames are designed for men seeking large glasses with a professional polish, featuring a semi-rimless frame that’s bordered on the brow bar with a colored, ribbed detail. They’re available in a chrome-inspired color palette including gray gun, blue silver and green gray.
The E-9125 is a full-rim handmade acetate frame designed to fit larger heads with its deep rectangular shape and strong brow line. Inspired by 1950s fashion, it features temples with an intricate pressed ribbed pattern and metal décor. It’s available in a translucent color palette including gray gradient, blond tortoise and blue tortoise.
The E-9126 is a full-rim combination frame with a thin profile that encapsulates this season’s current trends. The handcrafted acetate front is complemented by wood temple details which are coated to prevent discoloration from any type of moisture. It’s available in a rich color palette including tortoise ebony, blue ash and black mahogany.
Evatik is produced by WestGroupe. For more information, visit evatik.com or westgroupe.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder