(Press Release) Italian eyewear maker Eblock will soon launch its Vibe collection, which is made of nylon and metal to achieve a lightweight design and come in a variety of shapes and colors.
The frames feature a signature cube on the side of the temples and an Easy Block locking system that intends to make the process of locking the lenses easy and safe for the optician. The front piece in nylon has a matte finish, and the color scheme is inspired by natural colors, most of the time in contrast with the inside color of the temples in metal. The temples are connected to the front piece by a special embellishment in steel.
The collection will be made available in optical stores in Europe at the end of April.
For more information, visit eblock.it.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses