(Press Release) Italian eyewear maker Eblock will soon launch its Vibe collection, which is made of nylon and metal to achieve a lightweight design and come in a variety of shapes and colors.
The frames feature a signature cube on the side of the temples and an Easy Block locking system that intends to make the process of locking the lenses easy and safe for the optician. The front piece in nylon has a matte finish, and the color scheme is inspired by natural colors, most of the time in contrast with the inside color of the temples in metal. The temples are connected to the front piece by a special embellishment in steel.
The collection will be made available in optical stores in Europe at the end of April.
For more information, visit eblock.it.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners