(Press Release) Hong Kong-based eyewear maker Okia, known for its patented HDA technology, has launched a new collection called “Gold Thread Rhythm.”
Thanks to the application of the HDA (high definition acetate) technology, a linear pattern of gold thread is combined with oil painted graphics within the acetate material.
According to Okia’s website, HDA technology “allows the transformation of textures and colors into crisp high definition which shows depth, a range of textures and patterns.”
For more information, visit okia.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners