(Press Release) Hong Kong-based eyewear maker Okia, known for its patented HDA technology, has launched a new collection called “Gold Thread Rhythm.”
Thanks to the application of the HDA (high definition acetate) technology, a linear pattern of gold thread is combined with oil painted graphics within the acetate material.
According to Okia’s website, HDA technology “allows the transformation of textures and colors into crisp high definition which shows depth, a range of textures and patterns.”
For more information, visit okia.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says