(Press Release) Juicy Couture has unveiled its eyewear collection for the spring/summer of 2016.
The collection features model JU578/S, a feminine acetate sunglass featuring a rounded midsized eye shape with a metal top bar, bridge and temples. It’s offered in three colors, as well as a dedicated fourth colorway in matte black with a blue gradient, mirrored lens serving as part of the Behati X Juicy Couture Black Label capsule collection launching this spring. This distinctive color offering features a Behati tag on the right temple.
The Behati X Juicy Couture Black Label collection is a collaboration between Juicy Couture and supermodel/philanthropist, Behati Prinsloo. Behati co-designed the collection and is the face of the campaign, as well as the brand’s global ambassador for spring/summer 2016.
Additional color offerings include Havana rose with a rose mirror lens, black ruthenium with a gray gradient lens, and dark Havana with a brown gradient lens.
Juicy Couture's JU578/S model
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners