Canadian eyewear maker WestGroupe has launched a new ad campaign for their Fysh UK brand with the theme of “The future belongs to the originals.”
Shot on location in Montreal, Quebec, the new visuals feature both optical frames and the new Fysh UK sunglass collection recently launched by WestGroupe. Each style highlights bold colors, intricate patterns and polished design details that take inspiration from the latest fashion trends, emphasizing individuality.
The new campaign was first unveiled at Mido for the European, Asian, African and Australian markets, and will debut at Vision Expo East for the North and South American markets.
“We are exceptionally proud of the new FYSH UK campaign,” says Beverly Suliteanu, WestGroupe vice president of product development. “Captured in the imagery is a sincere ‘joie de vivre’ felt by the entire production crew and the WestGroupe team.”
FYSH UK is produced by WestGroupe. For more information, visit fyshuk.com or westgroupe.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses