(Press Release) ClearVision Optical will hold a selfie social media contest at the upcoming Vision Expo East show, April 14-17, at the Javits Center in New York City.
The company’s booth, #4520, will be outfitted with a “Selfie Kiosk” in which participants can take a photo by themselves or with friends, and then share the pictures on social media while mentioning ClearVision’s social channels. Participants can also print, share or email their photos from the kiosk.
Entrants should tag their photos with the hashtag #CVOatVEE and mention one of ClearVision’s social sites: @ClearVisionOptical (Facebook), @CVOptical (Twitter) and @CVOptical (Instagram). One winner will be randomly selected to win a ClearVision swag bag containing a ClearVision 2016 fashion tote, BCBGMAXAZRIA suns, Revo suns, ClearVision sweatshirt, BCBGMAXAZRIA necklace and an IZOD hat.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners