(Press Release) Eyewear maker Lagardère Active Group and Charmant Group, a Japanese eyewear company, are celebrating the 20th anniversary of a partnership to establish the Elle eyewear brand. They also announce the early renewal of their global licensing agreement.
“Charmant has been dedicated to establishing an individual brand entity for Elle eyewear and has successfully made it unique in the market. We are very pleased to continue our long and fruitful partnership, and are looking forward to our future collaboration,” says Masao Miyachi, president and CEO of Charmant Group.
“Elle stands for urban chic and feel,” says Fabrice A. Plaquevent, chairman and CEO of Lagardère Active. “During our 20 years of working together, Charmant has epitomized this idea perfectly in the Elle eyewear brand.”
The Elle eyewear portfolio has recently been expanded to include lightweight TR90, PES and Ultem material aimed at providing additional comfort. The brand is available at major optical stores and selected retail points.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners