(Press Release) Budri, an Italian stone inlay company, is preparing to launch its marble eyewear line this fall.
The company announced this project in 2014 with its first prototype. Now, after two years of research that resulted in the in-house development of a specific production technology, Budri is ready to launch an exclusive collection on the international market in the fall that will be made available in selected stores starting in December.
Budri is known for its classical architectural projects to more modern installations, collaborating with top names in design and architecture such as Patricia Urquiola.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud