(Press Release) WILTON, CT – To celebrate the launch of L’Amy America’s new tweener collections – Niki Nicole Miller, Champion Powerflex 180 and Sperry Kids, collectively called Destination, Jr. – L’Amy America has teamed up with JDRF to help fight T1 diabetes.
For every optical account that agrees to become a L’Amy America “Destination, Jr.” account – which means a 12-piece tweener purchase of any mix of Nicole Miller, Champion or Sperry – L’Amy will donate 5 percent of the wholesale price of any style sold through and re-ordered to JDRF.
“We hope to help improve the lives of 20,000 children diagnosed each year who suffer from type 1 diabetes with our Destination Jr. effort. JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research, accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications,” says Stephen Rappoport, president of L’Amy.
To support the initiative, marketing point-of-purchase materials such as Destination, Jr. 12-piece displays, wall decals, counter cards and branded board clips are available. The program begins May 15 and runs through Aug. 31.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder