(Press Release) Schneider Optical Machines North America has relocated to a new, larger facility as of April 18. The 30,000-square-foot facility in Frisco, TX nearly triples the space of its previous location, allowing the company to accommodate future growth.
“It’s fantastic to be able to realize such tremendous market growth for the company and to give them the tools they need to succeed. The new modern facility marks another milestone in our history,” says Gunter Schneider, president of Schneider.
Kurt Atchison, president of Schneider North America added, “From the beginning, we’ve strived to maintain a strong team and overall support structure that exceeds the demands of our growing customer base and its requirement for great service.”
The new facility was custom-designed to fit all the growing needs, including expanded, modern demonstration areas and separate training facilities along with a larger warehouse and parts inventory.
Schneider Optical Machines is based in Frisco, TX and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider Optical Machines, GmbH, headquartered in Fronhausen, Germany.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says