(Press Release) JACKSON, WY – Croakies, a manufacturer of outdoor retention products, has announced its inaugural “Everyday Adventurers” team roster. The team – which is comprised of a select group of athletes and influential professionals from the outdoor, team sports and water sports industries, along with a hand-picked group of influential consumers selected through Croakies’ digital application process – will offer an additional avenue for the brand to engage its consumer base through organic digital content, product testing and associated outreach opportunities.
The launching of the brand’s first ambassador program coincides with Croakies’ recent announcement of its multi-channel Everyday Adventures campaign, which Croakies describes as a campaign focused on “celebrating the adventurer in all of us.”
In addition to supporting Croakies’ marketing efforts and representing the brand in their respective communities, the Everyday Adventurers will help guide brand and product development through real-time product feedback and the use of Croakies’ products in their ongoing adventures.
“I’m thrilled to be teaming up with Croakies for the launch of their Everyday Adventurers program,” says Josh Brown, NFL Pro Bowl kicker with the New York Giants. “When I’m not playing football, I spend as much time as possible enjoying the outdoors – like taking my daughter camping in my newly restored ’68 Bronco – so teaming up to support a campaign devoted to celebrating everyday adventures, while putting Croakies’ great mix of products to the test, is a perfect fit.”
2016 Croakies Everyday Adventurers:
- Sage Donnelly (Carson City, NV) – whitewater kayaker and junior freestyle world champion
- Tyler Eifert (Fort Wayne, IN) – NFL tight end, Cincinnati Bengals
- Parker Smith (Bozeman, MT) – fly fishing outfitter
- Meghan Young (Seattle, WA) – marketing and development professional
- Jamie Finlayson (Squamish, BC) – rock climber and carpenter
- Josh Brown (Woodinville, WA) – NFL kicker, New York Giants
- Forrest McCarthy (Jackson, WY) – research scientist and polar/mountain/river guide
- Gregg Treinish (Bozeman, MT) – founder of Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation
- Zach Doleac (Seattle, WA) – photographer
- Robert “Wingnut” Weaver (Santa Cruz, CA) – longboard surfing icon and private surf guide
- Ben Hayden (Navajo Dam, NM) – lodge manager and fly fishing guide
- Kasey Keller (Mercer Island, WA) – soccer analyst and former U.S. National Team goalkeeper
“The announcement of our first Everyday Adventurers team is an exciting next step in aligning our marketing efforts with the activities of our consumers. We’re looking forward to supporting and celebrating the various adventures of this exceptional group as they put our wide range of products to the test every day,” says John Krisik, Croakies president.
To get to know Croakies’ team of Everyday Adventurers, visit croakies.com. To learn more about the brand’s latest collection of eyewear retainers and lifestyle accessories, and to stay up to date on company news, visit croakies.com.