(Press Release) Italian eyewear maker Area98 has introduced its Kaos eyewear collection, featuring modern styles that rely on colorful patterns.
Models KK380 (pictured) and KK381 spotlight fluorescent yellow and acid green acetates, accented by a peculiar wave-shaped metal decor. Model KK 382 features a square shape and a simple, clean front enhanced by geometric effects. Other models include KK383 and KK386.
For more information, visit area98.it.
Area98's KK380 frame
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder