(Press Release) Black Optical has introduced a three-piece collection created in collaboration with Ahlem Eyewear.
Featuring the architecture of modernist and Oklahoman, Frank Wallace, the limited-edition styles with solid black frames are accented by a certified 18-karat gold mirror. The frames were crafted in France.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud