(Press Release) PADUA, ITALY – Kering Eyewear has announced the appointment of Glenn Rusk as senior vice president of sales – North America.
Reporting to Antonio Bortuzzo, head of Kering Eyewear Americas, Rusk will be based in New Jersey and will be responsible for developing sales and the visibility of the Kering Eyewear brand portfolio in the trade channels of the North American market.
Prior to joining Kering Eyewear, Glenn was senior vice president – commercial head of North America for Safilo. For more than four years, he led the U.S. commercial operations transformation, bringing solid sales growth. Rusk has extensive experience in leading sales in different industries, both in the U.S. and Canada.
“The addition of Glenn to Kering Eyewear Americas marks an important step for the organization of our distribution in North America,” says Roberto Vedovotto, Kering eyewear president and CEO. “Glenn’s extensive experience in high-end brand distribution will be pivotal to Kering Eyewear’s approach to the markets. I am certain that he will bring a strong contribution to the commercial expansion of Kering Eyewear in North America.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says