(Press Release) In conjunction with the 10th anniversary of Okia’s HDA technology, the Hong Kong-based eyewear maker has announced the launch of “Rebirth,” an eco-friendly HDA collection.
“Sensitivity to nature and attention towards eco-friendly products have tremendously increased during the last years,” says Jacky Lam, general manager at OKIA. “That is why we have decided to apply the concept of recycling and converting wasted materials into reusable objects to the eyewear world.”
The main components of the collection’s design concept are shell pieces that are laminated into the acetate in order to produce a bright effect.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says