(Press Release) DENVER - Rudy Project, Italian designers of crafted helmets and sunglasses, has introduced the Astroloop, the newest model in its casual sunglass collection.
“Rudy Project is renowned worldwide for our award-winning performance gear, but the Astroloop allows us to reach an all new demographic,” says Paul Craig, president and co-founder of Rudy Project North America. “Our Lead Designer David Michaud put thoughtful time and consideration into this piece, and it’s exactly what we need to expand our presence in the fashion industry. You don’t have to be an athlete to wear these, but you’ll be the best-looking one on the podium if you decide to.”
Durable and ultra-lightweight, the Astroloop is fully Rx-able and offers protection against the sun's harmful rays. It’s available in three styles – Crystal Gloss, Black Matte, and Demi Turtle Gloss – and comes with Rudy Project’s three-year frame warranty and replacement lens guarantee.
For more information, visit e-rudy.com or any authorized dealer.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says