(Press Release) Luxottica Retail NA has created a new centralized “Eye Care” team aimed at making Luxottica the brand of choice for doctors.
Led by Guillaume Bonniol (VP of Eye Care, Group Directed Care and Retail Strategy), the team will focus on expanding the value proposition for new and existing doctors, raising standards through technology and service and providing better doctor support and communications. It will include experts from across Luxottica’s retail brands, including LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical, allowing them to share best practices and resources for helping Luxottica’s affiliated ODs grow their businesses.Reporting to Guillaume will be Dr. Ben Chudner, who will lead the Eye Care Delivery Model team, and Dr. Mark Jacquot, who will lead the Eye Care Field Operations team.
Also part of the efforts to create a “center of excellence” for Eye Care, Dr. Jason Singh has been named chief medical officer for RONA. He will be the strategic face of Luxottica Retail in the optical industry, leading OD recruiting, sourcing and events, in addition to remaining a member of the Pearle Vision leadership team.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says