(Press Release) BRIDGEWATER, NJ – Bausch + Lomb has announced that Walmart has presented the company with its 2015 U.S. Supplier of the Year Award in Consumables and Health & Wellness. The award recognizes the investment plans Bausch + Lomb has implemented at its core U.S. manufacturing facilities, including Greenville, SC; Tampa, FL; and Rochester, NY, as well as strong corresponding business results.
“We take pride in our ability to develop and introduce products that consumers want and need, and on our speed-to-market capabilities,” says Joe Gordon, senior vice president and general manager, consumer healthcare, Bausch + Lomb. “Being recognized by Walmart as a top supplier is a true honor, and we look forward to additional growth and success with Walmart, our division’s largest customer.”
“I want to extend my sincere appreciation to our local Walmart team and our cross-functional teams for their support and focus on Walmart. Thanks to their efforts, our investments in U.S. manufacturing, solid service levels and broad portfolio of strong consumer brands have not gone unnoticed by Walmart,” says Gordon.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says