(Press Release) Eblock, the brand known for its locking system Easy Block, has developed a testing tool for opticians that verifies the correct mounting of lenses on Eblock frames.
With Easy Block, lenses can only be replaced with a special key at the disposal of the optician, combined with a metallic spacer that locks the block (instead of a screw) and adjusts the closing of the eye rim. Eblock has now developed a new Tester which helps verify measurements and gives the optician the certainty that the lenses have been mounted correctly. The Tester will be shipped to all Eblock clients during the next few weeks, accompanied by an instruction leaflet that explains the use of the tool in detail.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners