(Press Release) Eblock, the brand known for its locking system Easy Block, has developed a testing tool for opticians that verifies the correct mounting of lenses on Eblock frames.
With Easy Block, lenses can only be replaced with a special key at the disposal of the optician, combined with a metallic spacer that locks the block (instead of a screw) and adjusts the closing of the eye rim. Eblock has now developed a new Tester which helps verify measurements and gives the optician the certainty that the lenses have been mounted correctly. The Tester will be shipped to all Eblock clients during the next few weeks, accompanied by an instruction leaflet that explains the use of the tool in detail.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'