(Press Release) Spektre, an Italian eyewear brand, has debuted its collection of prescription frames on the international market.
Thirteen styles feature neutral tones – such as brown, havana, honey and black – and are made entirely in Italy. Memento, a quintessentially Spektre frame, recalls one of the signature styles of the brand. Available in two eye sizes – 48 and 51 – it brings a wide and vintage-inspired shape thanks to the keyhole bridge and ellipse pins.
MI6 and Cavour are two round frames in acetate with a retro soul, which is highlighted by the black/havana/tortoise tones of the material.
The classic front in acetate is combined with the modern touch of the titanium temples in the models Lynch and Kubrick; the first has a rectangular square shape, while the second brings softer and bolder lines.
Adding a feminine touch, Audacia – one of the Spektre’s best-selling sunglass models – now comes in more sober colors with a stainless steel metal bridge that lightens the frame.
The new Spektre prescription collection is available in shops in more than 56 countries.
Spektre's Audacia prescription model
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners