(Press Release) PADOVA, ITALY – Safilo Group has announced the launch of Kids Only, its first multibrand initiative that regroups children and teenage brands under a unique concept and common platform, debuting at 83. Pitti Immagine Bimbo in Florence, June 23-25. Kids Only brands will be showcased in the Main Pavilion of the Fortezza da Basso in the brand new Fun Glasses area, a space dedicated to eyewear for children in cooperation with MIDO, an international trade fair for the eyewear industry.
Launching in June in Spain, Italy, France and the U.S., Kids Only is a 100 percent kid’s platform spanning multiple brands targeting kids from zero to 15 with both sun and optical glasses. The Kids Only initiative includes a retailer-specific concept designed from a kids’ and parents’ perspective.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says