(Press Release) PADOVA, ITALY – Safilo Group has announced the launch of Kids Only, its first multibrand initiative that regroups children and teenage brands under a unique concept and common platform, debuting at 83. Pitti Immagine Bimbo in Florence, June 23-25. Kids Only brands will be showcased in the Main Pavilion of the Fortezza da Basso in the brand new Fun Glasses area, a space dedicated to eyewear for children in cooperation with MIDO, an international trade fair for the eyewear industry.
Launching in June in Spain, Italy, France and the U.S., Kids Only is a 100 percent kid’s platform spanning multiple brands targeting kids from zero to 15 with both sun and optical glasses. The Kids Only initiative includes a retailer-specific concept designed from a kids’ and parents’ perspective.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss