(Press Release) Italian eyewear maker WooDone has released new sunglasses, spectacles and bowties – handmade in Italy with original and certified South Tyrolean wood – for summer 2016.
Crafted by South Tyrolean artisans, each item in the line is made up of eight layers of particleboard glued one to another, thanks to a custom-developed technology engineered to leave the natural veins of the wood intact, forming a sheet from which the front and temples are then obtained.
The Nature line expresses a more experimental design with Bling, Ulmus, Fienum, Roses and Viöl. The Nature frames are made with a natural glue which makes it possible to adhere real leaves or flowers to the frames.
Presented in 2015, the MyWoodi line is known for its clean lines and contemporary style. A streamlined production system and South Tyrolean tradition give the line an unexpected edge in terms of shapes, colors and materials.
Robin Wood – the wooden bowtie – is the most recent addition to the WooDone family. The accessory is available in four styles in Walnut and Zebrano wood, and several additional 3-D styles in Wenge, Padouk and Walnut.
For more information, visit woodone.it.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says