(Press Release) Essilor Sun Solution – the Essilor Group division dedicated to sun plano (with no correction) lenses and Rx (with correction) matching plano colors – offers lenses produced with the technologies developed by the research and development of the Group.
Aiming to highlight the quality of its products, Essilor Sun Solution has produced three mini-movies, describing their characteristics in a humorous way: anti-glare, anti-smudge, anti-scratch.
The movies consist of three short scenes starring Professor Beetroot, an awkward and charismatic scientist who’s in charge of quality testing, and Jody Jenneker, a rugby player coming from South Africa who’s in charge of validating the results.
The scripts of the mini movies were written by Jacques Chambon, a French actor and director who is known for his role in the French TV show “Kaamelott.”
Julien Santini, a one-man show actor, plays Professor Beetroot while Jody Jenneker represents himself for the first time as an actor.
See the movies on YouTube:
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs