(Press Release) MONTREAL, QC – WestGroupe, an international eyewear provider, hosted its June sales meeting in Cancun, Mexico this year.
The meeting was an opportunity to bring together 78 sales representatives from across North America to review the latest strategies and market trends. The highlight of the meeting was the welcoming of 28 new sales reps into the WestGroupe family.
“These meetings are an opportunity to have all of our sales team together in one place and communicate valuable information to the entire group,” says Mike Debono, EVP of global sales. “This is a more relaxed environment for the WestGroupe sales veterans and new team members to meet, share ideas and build relationships.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses