(Press Release) The Coco Song eyewear line now includes three new sunglass models that aim to recall the charm of the Far East by means of precious and exclusive details.
The large fronts are emphasized by delicate feathers with contrasting colors that pose lightly on the temples seamlessly. Precious silks, semi-precious stones and engraved metal elements represent symbols of ancient dynasties and add a touch of mystique to the frames.
A dragon sinuously poses on the temples of the Lost Star model, featuring enamel and semi-precious stones. The frame is available in three versions: white/black with black gradient lenses, black/turquoise with yellow mirrored lenses, and purple/lilac with smoked lenses.
The Sherry Blue model combines color contrasts with hinge detailing. It’s available in three colors: white/black with black gradient lenses, red/blue/yellow with grey gradient lenses, and black/orange with smoked lenses.
The Wild Thing model pairs enameled metal seal with semi-precious stones inspired by the Orient. It’s available in black/yellow with black gradient lenses and brown/ivory white with smoked lenses.
Coco Song's new Wild Thing sunglass model
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says