(Press Release) Dutch eyewear maker C-Zone has released its spring/summer 2016 collection, with frames constructed of lightweight German stainless steel and manufactured in the Netherlands.
The frames showcase intricate detailing with Burlac paints in dual-tone color combinations. Many of the styles are accentuated with elements of natural materials, including wood lamination, and various fabrics, including cork, denim and silk. Select styles feature rich textured Italian Mazzucchelli acetate temples in both matt and shiny finishes.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says