(Press Release) Dutch eyewear maker C-Zone has released its spring/summer 2016 collection, with frames constructed of lightweight German stainless steel and manufactured in the Netherlands.
The frames showcase intricate detailing with Burlac paints in dual-tone color combinations. Many of the styles are accentuated with elements of natural materials, including wood lamination, and various fabrics, including cork, denim and silk. Select styles feature rich textured Italian Mazzucchelli acetate temples in both matt and shiny finishes.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners