ProDesign International and Architectures, founder of the Fasce a Face and Woow brands, have merged their companies under the banner of the Danish private Equity fund Erhvervsinvest.
Dion Eriksen, CEO of ProDesign, said, "Face a Face is undoubtedly one of the strongest independent designer brands in the world and will together with the product portfolio of ProDesign establish an even stronger position in the market.”
M. Pascal Jaulent, president of Architectures, added, "The common design culture and international position of ProDesign and Face a Face is a great opportunity for the development of our brands. This strategic alliance will also reinforce our capacities to adapt to the future challenges of the optical market."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners