ProDesign International and Architectures, founder of the Fasce a Face and Woow brands, have merged their companies under the banner of the Danish private Equity fund Erhvervsinvest.
Dion Eriksen, CEO of ProDesign, said, "Face a Face is undoubtedly one of the strongest independent designer brands in the world and will together with the product portfolio of ProDesign establish an even stronger position in the market.”
M. Pascal Jaulent, president of Architectures, added, "The common design culture and international position of ProDesign and Face a Face is a great opportunity for the development of our brands. This strategic alliance will also reinforce our capacities to adapt to the future challenges of the optical market."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says