(Press Release) Hong Kong-based Okia has introduced its Twinkle Delight collection, which features the eyewear maker’s patented HDA technology.
Twinkle Delight showcases 3D crystals and glitters, creating different acetate layers to evoke twilight skies and galactic constellations. With the application of the HDA technology, crystals and glitters can be laminated inside the acetate for a realistic and bright effect. The irregular cut of the 3D elements was conceived to show the flexibility of the patented technology and the design possibilities it offers.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs