(Press Release) Hong Kong-based Okia has introduced its Twinkle Delight collection, which features the eyewear maker’s patented HDA technology.
Twinkle Delight showcases 3D crystals and glitters, creating different acetate layers to evoke twilight skies and galactic constellations. With the application of the HDA technology, crystals and glitters can be laminated inside the acetate for a realistic and bright effect. The irregular cut of the 3D elements was conceived to show the flexibility of the patented technology and the design possibilities it offers.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear