(Press Release) The latest release from Bobbi Brown Eyewear celebrates the 25th anniversary of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The collection is influenced by Bobbi Brown’s iconic 10 lipsticks that she introduced in 1991 at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City. The line is reminiscent of the shapes, treatments and colors used in the creation of the original lipsticks, incorporating elevated metal detail and colorations parallel to the original 10 Bobbi Brown lipstick shades.
The Hemsley optical frame, shown here in color Red/Solid Red, is based on the #10 Red Bobbi Brown lipstick. The glossy frame features a round, acetate front and sleek, flex temples with a slightly curved metal nose bridge. The decorative metal detailing adorns the upper corners of the frame front. Signature brand elements include a metal “B” hinge, two miniature screw details inspired by the Bobbi Brown makeup packaging, and temple tips with metal accents complete the frame. The frame is also offered in Havana/Salmon, Havana Rose/Dusty Rose and Black/Pink.
Other models include The Hemsley, The Alice, The Lucy/S and The Truman/S.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder