(Press Release) Kate Spade New York has released its fall/winter 2016 eyewear collection, featuring classic shapes in seasonal colors and modern graphic elements. The collection includes the Luann/S sunglass model, pictured here. Below is the company’s promotional description:
The kate spade new york Fall/Winter eyewear collection goes undercover this season, paying homage to those who dream big and the Luann/S sunglasses, below, flawlessly exemplifies this theme. Inspired by glamorous masquerade ball masks combined with theatrical opulence, the show-stopping Luann/S cat eye shaped sunglasses captivate onlookers with both high drama and sparkle. The thick profile of the acetate frame front is embellished with 26 eye-catching Swarovski crystals and chunky acetate temples featuring the signature metal spade logo on the left temple. Available in blue (pictured), burgundy and Havana honey.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners