(Press Release) Eyewear maker Carrera sponsored Warner Bros. Pictures’ world premieres of “Suicide Squad” in New York City on Aug. 1 and in London on Aug. 3. The film opens worldwide on Friday, Aug. 5.
Starring in the film as the Joker, Academy Award-winning actor, musician, director and entrepreneur Jared Leto is also Carrera’s 2016 brand ambassador. Carrera found the pairing suitable, with Leto appearing at once as a rebellious, comic-based super villain from the world of film fiction, and also the embodiment of a real-world maverick. Paying tribute to the match with its Maverick collection, the company sought to help launch the movie in style on the red carpet.
Jared Leto | Photo by Carrera
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs