(Press Release) Eyewear maker Carrera sponsored Warner Bros. Pictures’ world premieres of “Suicide Squad” in New York City on Aug. 1 and in London on Aug. 3. The film opens worldwide on Friday, Aug. 5.
Starring in the film as the Joker, Academy Award-winning actor, musician, director and entrepreneur Jared Leto is also Carrera’s 2016 brand ambassador. Carrera found the pairing suitable, with Leto appearing at once as a rebellious, comic-based super villain from the world of film fiction, and also the embodiment of a real-world maverick. Paying tribute to the match with its Maverick collection, the company sought to help launch the movie in style on the red carpet.
Jared Leto | Photo by Carrera
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder