(Press Release) Over the next few weeks, ECPs' schedules may be full with annual eye exams as parents and children ensure their eyes are healthy and they can see their best as they prepare for the upcoming school year.
To launch the school year, Bausch + Lomb has developed several programs for providers.
- The Same-Day dispensing program lets providers offer patients savings of up to $150 with the national and Bausch + Lomb PLUS rebate on Bausch + Lomb ULTRA and Biotrue ONEday contact lenses. ECPs will also save on every single box purchased. The company has developed a variety of promotional materials to help communicate this program, which can be downloaded at www.bausch.com/backtoschool.
- The Biotrue multi-purpose solution and PeroxiClear hydrogen peroxide solution, which are designed to provide moisture for up to 20 hours, will be featured in several major retailer in-store promotions.
- To promote patient safety and proper care of contact lenses, Bausch + Lomb is again supporting the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's Third Annual Contact Lens Health Week, Aug. 22-26. The week kicks off with a Bausch + Lomb Twitter chat on Monday, Aug. 22, at noon Eastern. Join the conversation by following #OnePairTakeCare. The CDC has developed a variety of materials to assist ECPs in communicating and encouraging the healthy wear and care of contact lenses, and they can be found at www.cdc.gov.
Many students will spend more and more time studying and staring at digital devices once the school year begins. The increased time spent staring at digital devices may cause them to blink up to 66 percent less, and result in dry contact lenses or blurry vision.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says