(Press Release) ASHLAND, Mass.– Eyewear firm eyeOs Premium Readers announces the launch of Office Pal, premium OTC office readers with progressive magnification lenses to allow the wearer to comfortably focus on all of the visual tasks at home or office, where visual multi-tasking dominates. Whether presenting in a board room, watching TV, or working on a desktop, laptop or tablet, Office Pal provides natural and comfortable focus for each viewing distance.
"We have been a progressive company since the beginning, no pun intended. Our goal is to bring to market reading eyewear that helps consumers make their everyday lives better," said Sam Kotob, founder and designer of eyeOs. "We were the first to introduce readers with premium frames and premium AR coated aspheric lenses. Now we are the first to introduce premium OTC office readers."
The company reports outstanding results of extensive wearer trials of the Office Pal by eye care providers and consumers alike.
Office Pal will be available in the entire eyeOs collection and will also feature eyeOs' Hex-O-Tech coatings. Eye doctors will also be able to have them customized to a specific PD and seg-height.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses